Learn about different materials, the production process, and how layering your artwork using these materials can make your work stand out. You will leave with several custom printed and cut graphics of your own design on different materials.
What to do Beforehand (DUE END OF DAY TUESDAY JAN 23rd):
Provide vector artwork of your design. LSI will take your full color art and print on different materials and cut it out.
• Your design needs to be in a vector format
• Art should be optimized to fit inside a simple shape such as a square, triangle, rectangle, etc
• There should be a clean shape around the art to simplify the cutting process.
• If you want the art to bleed off, please provide cut marks
Send Art Files To:
Social@YourLSI.com or you can upload to their FTP at LSIGraphics.com
What you’ll leave with:
(1) .25" White Sintra Print
(1) .125" Clear Acrylic Print
(1) 3MM Brushed DiBond Print
(1) 6x6” Decal
Art File Examples: