Design can help build a business from the ground up. Is yours?
Tuesday, Feb 19, 7:00pm @ Emerge Memphis (516 Tennessee St.)
Learn + Ask + Meet + Connect + Build
Design can help build a business from the ground up. Is yours? Find out how your talent could be influencing way more than logos and letterheads — and meet the newest tech startups that want to make it happen.
Get all sides of the Designers + Startups story:
- Learn from entrepreneurs, startups, creative agencies, and design pros
- Pick the brains of our expert Q&A panel
- Make connections with the startups of the Seed Hatchery 2013 cohort
Featuring our Designers + Startups panel of experts:
- JD Graffam, founder of Simple Focus
- Eric Mathews, co-founder of Launch Memphis and Seed Hatchery
- Gary Backaus, Chief Creative Officer at archer>malmo
- Patrick Woods, Director at a>m ventures
- Cliff McKinney & Brad Montgomery, co-founders of Work for Pie
- Michael Graber, co-founder of Southern Growth Studio
Memphis has one of the most talented design communities in the country. Not to mention one of the hottest startup scenes. What happens when the two collide? DON’T MISS IT. You won’t find this kind of expertise (and opportunity) in one room anywhere else.
FREE for AIGA members and students. Just $10 for non-members.
Not an AIGA member? Get your ticket here.
BYOBC (Bring Your Own Business Cards)
For more information, contact Dan Price at 901-486-7485.